Monday, September 10, 2012

The thing that I did!


When was the last time you acutally did for the first time? This is actually the slogan of a mobile phone, I guess. So to avoid plagiarism charges or getting involved in any IP litigations, I'll change it. As a result the new one and my own line is "When was the last time you actually did after a long time? The answer is "just a while ago!". It may not be extraordinary but certainly is satisfactory, may not have given an adrenaline rush but certainly is refreshing, may not be life changing but certainly is rejuvenating. I can hear the audience shouting "Enough buildup. What's the God-damn thing that you did?" Either spit it out or just stop typing. We may be idle but not so much so that we have to keep on reading your prattle." So without any further delay let me disclose it for you. But before that let me tell you one thing. That thing that I actually did was not a planned one. It happened spontaneously and I myself wondered whether it was me who did that because I forgot how it would be to be spontaneous and to act instinctively because of my monotonous and dry routine life. Charlie chapline says in "The great dictator" that we think too much but feel too little. Well, this act of mine gave me a chance to feel something instead of thinking. It's a different matter altogether that even my thinking is haphazard. That story for some other time. For now let's agree that I felt something and like all other feelings this too is inexpressible. Audience: Dey..... Ok, ok. I am coming to the point. Actually I was lucky in a way because it was pure chance that I had to stay at home. Other wise I would have certainly missed out on this opportunity if I had gone to my office. This once again emphasised my opinion that one may earn his pay-check working in an office, but can live his life only at his home. Audience: Dey. #$#%#^ Wait, wait. You too should do this to reduce your frustration. It relaxes your mind and soothes your senses. Removes stress and tingles your spine. You could experience some or all of the above based on your willingness to let yourself go in this act. Audience: That's it, we are closing the window... Here it comes. It rained a while ago. I went to the roof and got drenched.

5 comments:

Siva said...

Super Reddy!!! Myskkin aa minjichittaa!!!

Good that you have improved now to write an interesting???? blog with no stuff in it which is really really great!!! :)

Rajesh Kumar Babu said...

Mazhaila Nenajanu sollarathukku...ivalavu scena....

Rajesh Kumar Babu said...

For a Second, i thought you went out of the way and did that...but i know you cannot do that...then started reading peacefully....

Raguraman said...

super Reddy.. nach blog.. sema build-up.. and yes, drenching in rain was a damn good feeling.. and I too did that "a while ago"... :)

MSK said...

blog last line padichitu... marubadiyum mudhalla irundhu padichona thaan blog purinjithu... romba complicate a eludhara reddy... but still it was a wonderful blog.. it proves that it is not important to have subject to talk.. but just talk...